Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sweating With the Oldies

So short and brief...i moved into my new apt...and wallah, no internet hook up...YET. So I'm typing this off my roomies.

Suffice it to say, the woman from the last apartment wasnt satisifed with the apt that looked as good as it did when she showed me, thinking i should have have washed the sheets and towels (which I did by HAND, thank you very much), and also have the apt professionally cleaned in order to get back my deposit. I TOLD her NO, that her crap stopped there and I wasn't gonna pay that, that this was how it looked when she showed me and I specially asked her if I could leave it like this--would it be fine. She then countered with, OK FINE, after all your bickering and calling to come fix little things all the time". I cut her off there, "you mean the hot water heater? Is that the littlet things you're referring to?" And it when on like that for a bit until she said..."I hope this is not how things are handled in the US...the way you are acting". And what I didn't say but I wish I had was..."Lady, i f things were handled like they've been with this temp apt...YOU WOULD BE OUT OF BUSINESS". I did have to throw in that my lawyer would see that I got it all back.

Suffice it to say, we didn't leave on best terms, but I left will all my deposit back. :)

NO AIR CONDITIONING FOR THE WICKED

It has been HOT the past couple of days, and tonight is also gonna be hot. It's supposed to break tomorrow and cool down, but I have to suffer in a room with a medocre fan to keep me cool. Ughh...the struggles one goes through to live a life of leasure.

Oh wello, off to bed.

Sweat dreams, I mean sweet dreams.

1 comment:

  1. Turn your dang air conditioning on. And that's coming from someone who is okay with it getting pretty hot before I turn my own on. I start sweating just reading about it:)

    ReplyDelete