Monday, December 7, 2009

Enough Already...I'm Tired

I'm gonna make this entry short. It's lake, and to be honest, nothing much of "interest" happened today.

Do you mind? Will you hate me? Will you leave me? Will you find some other blog that is more fresh, more tantilizing, more in the "know"?

Well, trust me, they are out there.

UPDATES

1. First Portuguese lesson tomorrow--boy, do I need it, even though at this point I can pretty much stumble my way through and out of any situation.

2. I need a haircut...it's not long, but the humidity makes it puffy--I hate that. One thing that does work well with my hair is the ocean...I find that if I swim in the ocean for a day or more without shampooing, it does wonders for making my hair more "asian-esque" if you know what I mean...More brittle, less soft.

3. Looking at the possibility of buying an apartment for an investment here in Rio. If anyone is interested in putting down some money in a booming real estate market...and should only get better with Brasil expected to be a world economy moving forward, um, let me know.

Off to bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment